Another Monday, another weekly review. Over the past few weeks, I’ve been pretty lazy on reading articles. However, I caught up and almost went through all of my RSS feeds. I didn’t claim RSS bankruptcy this time!
- The Basics of Five Popular Coffee Brewing Methods [Infographic] – You won’t find a drip coffee maker on this list!
- No More Voicemail is an app that kills voicemail so callers have to text you instead [Article] – Love the concept but poor execution. Might be better off changing your voicemail to state that you don’t be checking your voicemail and to send a text instead.
- I’m Jake Knapp, Design Partner at GV (Google Ventures), and This Is How I Work [Article] – I don’t know why but this part of the article struck me.
Note pads from hotels: This is the least intimidating kind of paper. Nobody expects anything worthwhile to be written on a hotel note pad, so you’re playing with house money.
- Three Fonts You Should Use Instead of Arial to Save Printer Ink [Article] – Do you pay for ink or toner for the office? Do you go through a lot? Maybe you should try a new font.
- A $20 add-on will solve your MacBook power adapter problems [Article] – Have to have one!