So.. Supposedly there was some sort of game on the television yesterday? Ok, I did end up watching the first half. Call it an obligation due to living in Denver. In fact, I’m writing this right after half time and I don’t know who won.
- “I”, “We” and “You” [Article] – Always a good reminder and challenge. If you do one thing this week, remember and execute Seth’s words of wisdom.
- How our brains work on caffeine: And alternatives to coffee to try [Article] – Best thing I learned from this article: Cold-brewed coffee produces less caffeine and it also contains less acid that is harmful for your body. Cold brews are great alternatives to coffee for late-night hot coffee drinkers that normally have trouble sleeping.
- Some iOS Instagram users can now add multiple accounts, maybe you can too [Article] – Please! Make this come true for everyone. It’s just silly that this isn’t a native feature already. Also, more capabilities on the desktop version would be nice too!
- This Amazing, 360-Revolving Skiing Video Was Shot With An iPhone [Video] – Super cool video for the first minute and well executed. However, the concept is very limited…
- Monitor the Consistency of Your Broadband Speeds with a Raspberry Pi and IFTTT [Article] – Automated public flogging. Well done.