Happy Monday! Sorry folks, no Apple news here. In fact, it was a bit of a lackluster event if you ask me. In lieu of updates from last week’s Apple event, here are some other things to read!
- The Simple Health Plan [Article] – Eat a craptop of vegetables and learn what a crapton is. It’s a technical term.
- This company has a way to stabilize footage from almost any camera [Video] – It’s only a matter of time until this incorporated into the camera itself. Until then, what an epic advancement it video stabilization!
- 5 Steps for Recovering After Pulling an All-Nighter [Article] – Sometimes, we have to do it. I also hate to say it, but coffee is not the fix all…
- How to Maintain a Healthy Lifestyle While Chowing Down at Lunch Meetings [Article] – Being part of the clean plate club is one of my main memberships. However, our health comes first. It’s not that hard to make better decisions while out eating. We just need to be a little more conscientious.
- I Used the iPhone 4s for Several Days and Didn’t Die [Article] – She lived!