It’s Sunday, another week, and another weekly review. Without additional witty commentary, here are some links you may have missed last week.
- How I Went From $40,000 in Debt to a Millionaire by Age 30 [Article] – #lifegoal Time to get moving. I’m already a year behind.
- Karma kills unlimited data, announces less restrictive plans [Article] – Well, no longer going to go with Karma. Then again, it was on the Sprint network.
- A manifesto for small teams doing important work [Article] – If you make a promise, set a date. No date, no promise. Talk to everyone as if they were your boss, your customer, the founder, your employee. It’s all the same.
- 56,224 hard drives later, Backblaze finds Western Digital disks most likely to fail [Article] – Looks like I have some returns to make 😛
- Envy Gmail users no more: Gmailify brings best Gmail features to your current email account [Article] – This might be a good solution for my other non-Gmail accounts… Since Google decided to change their free options (Google, You Tricked Me).