Time to get back to the weekly grind and get things done. Top off that coffee, get your first cup, or get some kind of go-juice. It’s time to get busy. If you’re not ready, here’s a few links for a distraction!
- Netflix feels like Blockbuster these days [Article] – I too feel this pain… So much wasted time sifting through the noise to find something decent to watch.
- New Facebook feature lets you find nearby Wi-Fi [Article] – Living on the road does have it’s challenges. One of those challenges is wi-fi. I don’t know if I would trust this as a source for wi-fi, but I’ll give it a shot next time I’m looking.
- Caffeine consumption: The difference between cold brew, espresso, and coffee [Article] – The more you know…
- Comment: Given the ultra-low repairability of the new MacBook Pro, I’m getting AppleCare this time [Article] – In my opinion, it’s always worth getting AppleCare on any Apple laptop. Now, on iPhones too (screens and batteries).
- The crop sensor camera is mightier than the teleconverter — here’s why [Video] – Just remember, invest in your glass first and then your body.