This last weekend I thought about getting a latte, maybe even a pumpkin spice latte… And then I realized that it was a silly idea. Black coffee, please! Speaking of which, let’s kick this week off right! Grab a nice warm beverage for fall and catch up on some interesting reads from last week.
- Always Backup Your Work: Oakland Photographer Has Life’s Work Stolen from Home [Article] – A very unfortunate incident but a reminder. Be sure to backup your files and often. Also, follow the rule of three: An onsite physical backup, a backup stored at a friend’s/family member’s house, and an online backup.
- Norway’s Doctors Still Use Floppy Disks, And They’re More Secure Than the Alternative [Article] – Not all tech dies at the same rate. Who would have thought that 3.5” floppy disks were still being used? Who’s still manufacturing these things!?
- Never Forget Your Phone Charger at a Hotel With This Suitcase Trick [Article] – Very useful but keep in mind, your phone might be across the room!
- Blotting Pizza With a Napkin Really Does Cut Down on Calories [Article] – Does this mean I can eat more pizza then!?
- 18+ Tools to Help You Create Awesome Images [Article] – Whether you have a blog, a business, or are looking for some tools for at home then here are some options for you.