It’s Monday again and there’s wind, rain and snow here in the Northeast… Minnesota also got nailed with some snow too… Anyways, grab a fresh cup of coffee and get sidetracked a bit 🙂
- Last hurrah: BlackBerry will make one more phone with a physical keyboard [Article] – In the past few weeks, I’ve seen quite a few BlackBerry devices. I was surprised to see them and then even more surprised by this article.
- Given the ultra-low repairability of the new MacBook Pro, I’m getting AppleCare this time [Article] – Probably not a bad idea…
- Deleting the Facebook App Could Save Up to 20 Percent of Your Android’s Battery Life [Article] – Probably any device… Recently, I’ve come across quite a few folks that rely on the mobile browser version instead of the native app (for privacy and battery reasons).
- This All-In-One System Rescue Toolkit Automatically Repairs Your PC [Article] – Pretty neat…
- Why the next great SaaS company will look nothing like Salesforce [Article] – A fun read if you’re into this type of thing.
For current startups, the message is clear. Don’t try to be Salesforce to Seibel, Workday to Peoplesoft or Coupa to Ariba. Those battles are over, and won’t be repeated. Instead, use technology — integration, design, perhaps machine learning or AI — as your wedge into the market.