Happy Monday! Hopefully, you’re refreshed and rejuvenated by getting an extra hour of sleep. I wish we would just get rid of Daylight Savings Time, but here we are again.
- The MacBook Pro is a lie [Article] – I can honestly say, I’m not impressed with the new MBPs. Hopefully, my current MBP (Late 2013) will hold out long enough until Apple makes some better choices for future models.
- You’ll Spend 474 days Trying to Find Something to Watch on TV and That’s Okay [Article] – Now, this is just sad… Also, think about how much time you’ve watched TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime, or YouTube. Now, think of how you could have used that time instead. Yup, another reason for my Wantrepreneur to Entrepreneur series…
- Why You Should Wait Until Your Coffee Is Completely Finished Before Pouring a Cup [Article] – This is true! When we first started using our pourover in the RV (Living Mile by Mile), I thought it would be nice to get a cup of coffee right away instead of brewing the whole pot. Wow, was that some strong coffee! Wait the extra few minutes and your coffee will be delicious.
- Worldwide, mobile overtakes desktop Internet usage for the first time, says StatCounter [Article] – This is huge! We may have finally reached the tipping point where the mobile experience is truly more important than the desktop experience. This is also where generations start to get frustrated with where technology is going and where expectations will be broken.
- The Hidden Tip Gems in DiResta Videos [Article] – One of my favorite YouTubers, Jimmy Diresta. Take a look at some of these simple solutions to enable repeatable results.