Well, we’re having a fun and long weekend here in MN. Unfortunately, it will be shorter than we wish but it’s time to hit the road again over at Living Mile by Mile. If you’re like us and not ready for Monday, here’s a little distraction!
- Desperate Publishers Are Paying Celebrities to Post Their Articles on Facebook [Article] – Well, at least the celebrities found another revenue stream… However, not a bad move to share your content in such a way.
- Texting Affects Our Email Habits Way More Than You Think [Article] – I’m not surprised, but is it a bad thing? No one likes an email to be a novel 😉
- These Are the Best Times to Post on Social Media [Article] – First of all, I find these types of reports very interesting. I don’t know if there is much truth to them but I wouldn’t mind testing it out. How do these types of metrics differ from what Buffer or Instagram provides on your content?
- Lost Japan-only ‘Legend of Zelda’ game is available to play [Article] – What of the best games ever made!
- 10 Email Templates Every Web Developer Needs to Keep Handy [Article] – I like the concept, but I would recommend making a few modifications to the verbiage.