Well… I didn’t get much, or any, feedback on my last weekly review. Regardless, I’m still going to publish these every Sunday to the best of my ability and availability. The reason, it’s a great way for me to take a look at all of the links I saved from the previous week. Otherwise, I would never take a look at them again. Also, if I think they are share-worthy, maybe someone else (you) will find interest in them.
- Using the Power of ‘Batching’ to Boost Your Daily Productivity [Article + Video] – Since reading the 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss, batching has been part of everyday life for me. Here’s a quick video by Chris Ducker that gives a great overview and tips!
- Reduce Constant Back-and-Forth Emails With If-Then Statements [Article] – When you add email to your batching process, here’s an awesome way to be more concise and end some of the back and forth emails.
- Soylent’s New Creation Is Coffee and Breakfast in a Bottle [Article] – Sounds like a dream come true. Instant “food” and caffeine. Does anyone know if you can try before you buy?
- Why Your Phone Battery Dies When It Still Has Juice [Article] – My current phone and past iPhone was plagued with this issue. Now I know a little more… Still annoying though!
- Start a Project You Have Been Putting Off in Just 5 steps [Article] – Hopefully, one of my side projects will come to fruition, soon.