Two quick things:
- Do you like these weekly review articles?
- Please leave a comment with your thoughts.
Back to the regularly scheduled program…
- Finding Work-Life Balance with the Four Burners Theory [Article] – Which one of your burners has the least amount of flame…?
- Caribou Coffee Learns That Even When You Win As A Trademark Bully, You Can Still Lose [Article] – I really like Caribou’s coffee, but this is just sad and makes me angry. I guess this is what happens when you’re owned by a holding company (JAB Holding Company)…
- How To Check iPhone Battery Charge Cycle Count [No Jailbreak Required] [Article] – Yeah… Pretty much just verified what I knew. My battery is crap. How about yours?
- All the Roku Secret Commands and Menus In One Graphic [Article] – Who knew there was a secret menu!? Kind of pointless though… That’s a lot of button clicks.
- Science Explains How Camping For A Week Can Largely Change Your Productivity [Article] – Living on the road for the past two months has had some similar rewards. Sometimes meetings get in the way, but I adjust.