Back in Minnesota! Sorry about last week folks… It was Easter and I was pretty lazy to write a quick post. At any rate, here’s one this week!
- The Lost Coffee Order [Article] – Customer service. Read it.
- Amazon bans customer for returning too many items, apparently [Article] – Welp! Hopefully, this doesn’t happen to me. I’ve returned quite a few things…
- Wrong house gets torn down based on a Google Maps error [Article] – It’s on the internet, it must be true. Maybe a quick double check before demolishing a house. The best part, this isn’t the first time it’s happened!
- Man arrested for long overdue VHS rental [Article] – What’s worse? The fact that there was a warrant out for his arrest for an overdue movie or the movie that he rented?
- You can now use AT&T’s Wi-Fi calling anywhere in the world, but only with the iPhone 6 [Article] – I activated wifi call and I think it’s working? I see the little “wifi” text where it normally say “AT&T”, but I don’t know if I’m making a wifi call or not.