Tomorrow is already February 1st… Ugh, I have yet to complete any of my New Year’s goals. Oh well, here are some links to help you procrastinate a little more too.
- The science behind a good cup of coffee [Article] – […] after you make your perfect, healthy cup of coffee, don’t go mucking it up with flavor additives. Black and no sweetener, please!
- Windows 95 running natively in your browser is a sight to behold [Article] – Brings back the memories! At least it’s not Windows ME.
- “Noise” Apps Replicate Background Sounds, Increase Productivity Some Claim [Article] – I have used and have Coffitivity and SimplyNoise installed. Also, both of these have a web version!
- Why I work remotely (hint: it has nothing to do with productivity). [Article] – The best part about working from home… Not having to drive to the office during rush hour traffic. Whether you’re working from home or remote, you get to make the most of your time and also stay out of the office gossip.
- What does Mark Zuckerberg’s wardrobe say about him? [Article] – I’m thinking it’s about time that I get a work uniform… What would yours be?