How are those New Year’s resolutions going? Yeah, I already failed a couple but I’m jumping back on the wagon to start kicking some butt. Let’s get some caffeine and get going.
- 20 Reasons to Let Your Employees Work From Home [Article] – I’m a huge fan of the WFH option, but make sure your employees are ready too. It can be a tough transition to WFH if you’ve never done it before.
- How to Work From Home Without Losing Your Mind [Article] – A follow up to the previous article!
- 17 Mindset Twists To Have This Year (That Can Make You Much Happier) [Article] – There are many things that you can do to be more productive but they best solution is the one that works for you.
- Karma slows down unlimited speeds to deal with data hogs [Article] – I was thinking about getting Karma but this is deal breaker #2. The first deal breaker is that it’s on Sprint.
- Microsoft readies kill switch for Internet Explorer 8, 9, and 10 [Article] – Can we just get rid of IE all together?