The first post of 2016! Welcome back folks and sorry for the lack of content lately. I took some time off this past holiday season to spend time with family and do a little reflection. More on that it my next post. Now, let’s get to some links!
- This Is What Happens When You Have Too Little Sleep [Infographic] – These are all good reminders to get some quality sleep.
- A World Coffee Shortage Is Inevitable [Article] – Noooo! Don’t worry, it’s not going to be soon.
- 3 Steps to Be Your Best Self in 2016 [Article] – Short. Simple.
- 4 Ways to Start the Day Right and Boost Productivity [Article] – To do lists and not multi-tasking is where it’s at. If you easily get distracted, maybe turning off notifications is the best first step.
- “The Extra Mile Is Never Crowded” [Article] – As writer Adam Chudy points out, going the extra mile isn’t very common (or else it would just be the normal mile).