As we approach the holiday season, many folks will start to zone out, but we need to stay focused and follow through on the remaining tasks for 2015. Grab a beverage and let’s get to work!
- Stop Dreaming and Start Doing [Article] – I’m definitely guilty of reaching, watching, and taking a backseat instead of hunkering down and doing. I even wrote a candid blog post about it this year – Confession: I’m a Wantrepreneur.
Dreaming, reading, and following will get you nowhere. The only way to achieve any of that stuff is by doing.
- USPS will email you images of what’s in your mailbox [Article] – Let’s take this to the next level! Send me images of what’s to be delivered. From there, I can choose what’s to be delivered and what can be trashed.
- I see dead people (at work) [Article] – What kind of coworkers are you surrounded by? What kind of coworker are you!?
- What Does the ‘Freelance Economy’ Mean for Engineers? [Article] – Looking for a career change in 2016? Maybe freelancing is the option. For folks that have ServiceNow experience, it’s not a bad option.
- Can you tell the difference between what’s real and what’s not in these amazing illusions? [Video] – MIND BLOWN!