This week’s post is a little motivational and a little disturbing. If you want motivation, don’t read the last link. If you want to be grossed out, put down your coffee, and read the last link. The choice is yours!
- Beware the Permissions Asked By ‘Your Most Used Words on Facebook’ Quiz [Article] – If you want to give away some of your personal information for a silly quiz, then by all means, go for it.
- “I’M STILL SURPRISED HOW POSSIBLE THE IMPOSSIBLE SEEMS”: CREATING A LIFESTYLE OF TRAVEL AND DISCOVERY [Article] – Inspiration and validation! A choice was made and we can all make our own choices.
- How I Tripled My Salary in Less Than One Year After Getting Fired [Article] – 5 words of wisdom that most want to live by. As stated above, it’s a choice.
- Programmer used secret scripts to automate his life, and now you can too [Article] – This guy took Tim Ferriss’ 4 Hour Work Week to the extreme!
- Think your coffee maker cleans itself? There’s probably bacteria in there [Article] – Umm, time for some much needed cleaning.