Wow, not much happening last week. Sorry for the lackluster post… I scrounged a bit to get something out there.
- How the Casio F-91W became the world’s most versatile (and dangerous) watch [Article] – I’m pretty sure I had one of these back in the day. In fact, I still wear a Casio to this day.
- 31 Things You Can Add to Your Morning Routine to Increase Your Productivity [Article] – #16 looks interesting. So, downloaded the app. Let’s give this thing a try!
- With Never Eat Alone, Never Eat Alone [Article] – “Set up lunches with just a few taps with colleagues from different departments and cities around the company. Simple as pie.”
- 15 Mistakes That Excellent Public Speakers Never Make In Their Presentations [Article] – I’ll be honest, procrastination can get the best of me sometimes. However, the time crunch puts some good pressure on me.
- 19 Techniques to Empower Yourself to Live a More Productive, Happier Life [Article] – Just something to think about…