Another week gone and another week begins. If you’re stuck in the past, here are some good reads from last week. If you’re planning the future, write something good for me to post next week.
- Why I Quit My Facebook Quitting [Article] – Social media has replaced the ways we interact with others. Actually, only if we let it. Good read and also makes me question on how much I use my phone.
- Naps vs. Coffee: Which Is Better When You’re Exhausted? [Article] – Do both! Scroll down to the bottom and read about the “coffee nap”.
- Why Isn’t Your Video on LinkedIn? [Article] – Game on! Wait, I need to start making videos. Ok, game on!
- The Simple Health Plan [Article] – I’m not a nutritionist but this sounds legit… Fun read too!
- Quickdraw 2.0 Cable: LED Light Reversible USB iPhone Android [Article & Video] – Still not cordless charging but a few features that make charging easier.