It’s been in the high 90’s here in Colorado for the past few days. It’s still not too hot to have that steamy cup of coffee in the morning. So, time to fill that cup up and catch up on a few things that you may have missed last week.
- Devs Use Minor Updates To Resurrect iOS Apps On The Slide, Study Finds [Article] – “Our results confirm that updates boost downloads and are more likely to be released when the app is experiencing a poor performance.”
- LinkedIn Has Fundamentally Changed How You Interact With People [Article] – My ask, keep the functionality consistent across platforms (PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.). A great example is sending a personalized LinkedIn invitation.
- Caffeine could limit damage of chronic stress [Article] – What’s that, time for a refill?
- Microsoft is giving away Windows 10 to anyone who tests it [Article] – I know you probably didn’t want a Microsoft account, but this could be worth the effort. Just use VirtualBox and you can use Windows for free!
- NATIONAL PARKS ARE TURNING INTO ‘THE TRUMAN SHOW’ WITH GPS TRACKING OF VISITING HUMANS [Article] – I would actually take part in this. There is so much to learn about how we used our parks. Programs like this could also provide the necessary data for future project and spend taxpayer money responsibly.