There’s another Monday upon us… Let’s get caffinated, take a quick break, and catch up on a few articles and videos from last week!
- How Caffeine Can Hurt Your Potential for Success [Article] – Recently, it was stated that 3-5 cups of coffee is good for you but here you go, another opinion.
- An interesting look at the last seltzer bottler in New York City [Video] – I’m a huge fan of my Sodasteam but I would gladly get bubble water (seltzer) this way! Another testament to things of the past, passion, and hard work.
- This Girl Scout Troop Turned a Vacant Warehouse Into a Drive-Thru Cookie Shop [Article] – A great display of young entrepreneurship. Drive thru Thin Mints!? Yes, please.
- RIP MagSafe, gone too soon [Article] – One of my favorite features is soon to be extinct.
- Reduce Stress-Induced Junk Food Cravings with a 15-Minute Walk [Article] – Regardless of how you’re feeling… Get up and go for a quick walk anyways.