How are those New Year’s resolutions going? Yeah… some mind have already slipped. Get back up on the horse and ship it! Regardless, here are some articles that hopefully give you some inspiration or motivation.
- 10 tech conferences around the world to attend in 2015 [Article] – Looking for an excuse to do some travel this year? This could be your ticket.
- The complete guide to backing up your computer properly [Article] – If you didn’t have backup strategy on your NY’s resolutions, it should be. SuperDuper, Time Machine, and External HDDs are how I do it.
- The 25 Most Popular Passwords of 2014: We’re All Doomed [Article] – If your password is on here, I really don’t know what to say. Ok, I do, but I’m not going to say it here.
- 15 New Business Books to Add to Your 2015 Reading List [Article] – Are there any other books that you would add to the list?
- Tips for Traveling With Cables [Article] – Now you can start using those cardboard toilet paper tubes for something else.