It’s definitely time for a warm beverage! I’m back in MN for a while and it’s a bit chilly here compared to Colorado. There’s only a slight time difference too. I’m assuming coffee would help, right? If this is the last post of mine you read be for the holiday season, have a safe and happy holidays!
- No Presents? No Problem! Six DIY Photography Gifts to Save Your Holidays [Video] – Some of these would be pretty neat for the home office. Now, I just need to get out and make use of my photography gear!
- This is why you should clean under your iPhone case every now and then [Article] – It’s going to be the new year soon… Please clean your phone.
- Man makes pliers out of solid wood using just 10 cuts and pure genius [Video] – I don’t know why but my mind is blown and I’m just mesmerized by this simple but yet intricate process.
- This beer tells you how much to drink to boost your creativity [Article] – There’s been some speculation as to the benefits of coffee and alcohol and when to use them for a boost or creativity. Here’s creativity in a bottle! Disclaimer: this product is a gimmick as stated in the article.
- Making candy canes by hand is a mesmerizing process [Video] – Just in time for Christmas! Candy canes being made by hand.