After a very relaxing and eventful Thanksgiving weekend, it’s time to hunker down and work on a few things. Before you we get too serious, here are some interesting articles from last week!
- Impressive Product Photograph Captured with a Smartphone, a Lamp, and a Few Flashlights [Article] – Sometimes the camera that you have at hand is the best. Just goes to show you that you don’t need a $2k camera to take some decent pictures.
- After seven years, you can finally own The Keyboard Waffle Iron [Article & Video] – This is the perfect Christmas gift for that nerd/geek in your life.
- A 9-Volt Battery Is All This Tiny Charger Needs To Revive Your Phone [Article & Video] – Yup, another Kickstarter project but awesome. I hope there’s an iOS version. This would be great for travel/camping!
- Get ready for calorie counts in restaurants, pizza parlors, and movie theaters across the country [Article] – I’m still going to eat food that’s not good for me. People, do we need the government to dictate what we eat? Really, you need calorie counts on everything? This is just sad.
- Doxxing defense: Remove your personal info from data brokers [Article] – Here’s a list of opt-out links for some of the common online search engines that specialize in personal information such as address and phone number.