Put something witty here. I’ve got nothing… [sips coffee]
- Why Both Coffee and Tea are Good for You [Article] – Definitely coffee in the morning and then tea in the evening.
- This is how the best bagels in the world were made back in 1979 [Video] – I wouldn’t have guessed that they were boiled for a bit. They sure do look good though! Are they boiled today?
- Man Starts A Project To Meet All His 1,000+ Facebook Friends For 1-On-1 Coffee [Article] – Very inspiring, maybe a little expensive, but a great way to travel and meet people. You can follow Matt’s journey on his Tumblr blog.
- Baristas Don’t Write Names on Cups At the CIA Headquarters Starbucks [Article] – If the CIA is paranoid and guess we should be too. After all, they are monitoring this blog, right?
- Need a little Net right now? Karma Go is a pay-as-you-go LTE wireless hotspot [Article] – Sounds great for small business folks or families that travel quite a bit. However, Sprint? Also, don’t forget that if you’re on a family plan with a carrier, you might already have tethering as an option.