Time to start talking about tech again. Even though I didn’t get any responses on my last request about these posts, I’m going to forge ahead and continue to post them!
- 7 essential LinkedIn stats: When to post, what to post and how to improve [article] – Looking to get a little more traction on your LinkedIn posts or trying to grab some attention then this might be for you.
- Take 30 Seconds After Learning Something to Write Important Points [article] – This should be a must. I usually take notes by hand during a meeting but this is a good fall-back plan.
- 6 Features That Make Google Drive Awesome – Just over a week ago, I switched from DropBox to Google Drive. I didn’t know about some of these features but it just seals the deal that I made the right decision.
- Why College Students Need to Be Entrepreneurial With Their Careers [article] – Don’t let the title confuse you. This is a great article just about anyone that’s in the work force.
- United Nations uses iBeacons to simulate a minefield & raise awareness at NY museum [article] – I wonder what else you could use iBeacons for…?