Just the other day, I returned a brand spanking new Apple TV because… I just didn’t like it. I had a Roku2 and was very happy with it. So, I got another Roku. A Roku3 this time!
Here’s why I got a Roku3 and why it’s better than the Apple TV.
- Interface is very intuitive.
- Streams Amazon Prime content.
- Non-IR remote. You can mount this thing out of sight and you can still control it with the remote. However, you can control it from your iPhone like you can with the Apple TV. There’s an app for that!
- The remote has a headphone jack in it. Now you can stay up watching your shoot ’em up movies with headphones and not keep everyone up.
- The remote takes AA batteries. Easy to find and cheap.
- You can easily move it from room to room. Just take the slim power supply and an HDMI cable if you need it.
You can check out the full Roku lineup here.