Time for some coffee!!! or tea, water, or whatever your morning beverage of choice is. Here are some interesting reads from last week.
- How Nathan Barry Made $12,000 in eBook Income in 24 Hours [Article] – After you’re done reading this, read it again.
- Why Haven’t Mugs Told Us the Coffee’s Temperature Until Now? [Gadget] – Also great for tea! Now you can have your coffee/tea just right and not too hot or too cold.
- CareerSonar [Web App] – Looking for a new job? Maybe your friends can help you out more than you thought.
- Feedly Gets Its Own Syncing Service, Detaches You From Google Reader [Article] – Google Reader is going away, hopefully this isn’t new news for you. Feedly seems to be a good alternative and they just made the process of migrating easier!
- Coffee vs. beer: Which drink makes you more creative? [Article] – Moderation please!