It’s another Monday… Grab some coffee or tea and catch up on some reading material from last week. When you’re done, accomplish one of your goals today!
- Eleven things organizations can learn from airports [Article] – Another Seth Godin masterpiece. “The ad hoc is forbidden. Imagine an airplane employee bringing in an extension cord and a power strip to deal with the daily occurrence of travelers hunched in the corner around a single outlet. Impossible. There is a bias toward permanent and improved, not quick and effective.”
- MeCam $49 flying camera concept follows you around, streams video to your phone [Article + Video] – The next step for big brother. Look at that form factor!
- Build a Homemade Cell Phone Jammer [Article] – Illegal but could be a neat weekend project.
- Belkin to take Linksys from Cisco for an undisclosed sum [Article] – I’m undecided if this is bad for the future of Linksys. I’ve always been fan of their products but I can’t say the same about Belkin.
- Brilliant: This guy turned his resume into an ‘Amaz-ing’ Amazon product page [Article] – Looking for a new job? Your resume is one opportunity to get you in the door. Make is something memorable.