Well… another year is gone and another one is upon us. It’s that time to share our resolutions, see which ones we keep, and which ones we break. Here are some of mine for 2014.
- Drink better. More water. Less coffee. Less beer.
- Eat better. More fruits, veggies, and organic. Less processed foods.
- Work out. Consistently.
- Take more walks. Enjoy the outdoors.
- Less time in front of a computer and TV. Make the time in front of the computer more productive and meaningful time.
- Create every day.
- Learn something new. Practice often.
- 365 Photo…?
- Most importantly – spend more time with Erin, don’t take her for granted, and love her. Don’t let go.
- Grow Dented Box, LLC.
- 12 Months. 12 Projects. – More to come on this one!
- Build my skill sets – ServiceNow, WordPress, Photography
- Write more original content. Guest post.
- Be an entrepreneur and not a wantrepreneur.
- Get a photo printed and sold (coffee shop sort of thing).
What are your 2014 goals and resolutions?