This week’s Follow Friday recipient is…
When was the last time you had to send a fax? Where is the nearest fax machine for you? Mine is at work and I always have to learn how to use it when I need to send that one fax every year. Here’s a new solution for you, it’s called HelloFax.
Some of my favorite features are:
- Super easy to send electronic documents
- You can add signatures
- Gmail and Google Drive integration
- There are free options if you need to send only a few faxes a year
- You only need a computer! Unless you need to scan the document…
Check out the quick video intro…
Small business owner? Check it out!
- Stop paying for…
- an extra phone line
- Stop worrying if you have paper loaded
- Get some desk space back
- Lastly, you don’t have to hear those annoying fax sounds anymore
However, it does depend on your faxing volume. Here’s the current pricing table below.