Which key tools will you turn to regularly to maintain your mindset and how will you use them effectively?
I need to preface my response today… I’m not quite sure what the question is asking? What tools will I use to reach my goals, location independence, project completion, etc? I use many tools on a day-to-day basis and some of them were already mentioned in my response for Day 4’s post – 30 Day Blog Challenge – Day #4. Here’s the same list but with some extras.
- iPhone5/iPad Mini/MacBook Pro 13”
- Tethering from the iPhone allows me to connect to the internet on any of the above devices
- Dropbox and Google Drive to share documents
- Google Hangouts to video chat
- Google Voice to make free US calls
- Evernote to have all of my notes in the cloud. They are also searchable
- Hootsuite to schedule social media updates
- Asana for project management
- Feedly to subscribe to RSS feeds
- Kindle for iOS to read Kindle books
- CardMuch to scan and lookup business cards. This is extremely useful if you don’t want to keep all of those business cards from your last trade show or networking event
- Keepass for password management