Here’s what I’ve learned along the way…
- Writing a blog post with the iOS version of WordPress can be rather difficult. I found myself, numerous times, cursing about the limited functionality lack of UI. I wish it was more like the Evernote iOS app.
- As soon as I opened the email stating what the challenge of the day was, I should have immediately created a draft post and jotted down my initial thoughts. Instead, I marked the email as unread with the best intentions of returning to it later in the day – which rarely happened.
- I should have titled each of my posts to correlate with Natalie’s post titles instead of my “30 Day Blog Challenge – Day #30” titles. This would also help with SEO.
- Read the daily challenge twice. Do a quick once through and then read it in detail. Most of the time I found myself scrolling down to the challenge to take action and get the task out of the way. With that said, I probably didn’t appreciate and learn from the daily challenge as much as I could have.
- I still have the drive to do other things such as passive income, web design, app development, and continue to challenge myself.