What skills do you need to build or refine to be a happy Suitcase Entrepreneur?
- Become more consistent with blog posts
- Create more content – actionable and shareworthy
- Follow through on the above schedule or cancel the schedule within reason. For example, if it makes more sense to write on a monthly basis rather than a weekly basis then there is a rationale
- Stop checking email, social media, etc. every hour that I’m awake
- Create repeatable processes and documentation to hire a VA
- Learn to let go. If something isn’t working and it’s not worth moving forward with – let go