Yes, that’s a hashtag in the title.
Yes, that’s sarcasm.
I actually enjoy being left-handed because I use the “right” side of my brain. You right-handers use the wrong side of your brain!
What do left handed people like me deal with…
- Scissors that don’t work
- Smudging while writing
- Notebooks with the spine on the wrong side
- Signature pads/credit card readers in retail stores that are mounted to the left (no room to write)
- Folding knives have the nub on the wrong side
- Firearms eject the cartridge on the wrong side
- Hand guns eject, have the safety, and clip release on the wrong side
- You need to rent things like golf clubs
- Chainsaws and circular saws just don’t work!
- If you’re a true lefty, computer mice are always wrong… (this is the one thing I do as a right-handed person)
You right-handed folks have it made… To be honest, this post was purely sarcasm and wit. I actually enjoy being a left handed person.