I’M BACK! Start your week out with some of these posts and stay tuned for some new and original comment later this week. Thanks for sticking with me!
- Tape Your Friends’ Wi-Fi Passwords to their Routers for Easy Tech Support – I also save them in Evernote for easy search, and copy/paste.
- Happy World Backup Day! Go Backup Your Stuff! Seriously – I don’t care how you do it, just do it! Back your stuff up!
- How to Build Your Own Syncing RSS Reader with Tiny Tiny RSS and Kick Google Reader to the Curb – This is the nerdy way to do it. If you want an easier way, check out Feedly.
- Here’s another trusty multi-tool – I like this one because it has an assortment of flathead and phillips head screwdrivers for taking computers apart.
- How I became a password cracker – You know that little teeny bopper neighbor down the road… He’s probably doing this right now.