Here’s a great way to end your weekend or ease into Monday morning… Don’t forget your morning coffee!
- Amtrak lures disgruntled travelers with ‘usable time’ [Article] – This was one of the main reasons why I enjoyed taking the bus. There is easily an hour or usable time!
- Avoid Taking Notes in a Meeting by Simply Snapping a Picture into Evernote [Article] – Smart but also lazy? I tend to remember more when I actually write (not type or take a picture) my notes.
- How to write a great Craigslist ad [Article] – Adding a phone number has been key to some of our Craigslist success. In fact, very few people call… They tend to text.
- Year of Open Source (CC Attribution-Sharealike) [Video] – Could you live an entire year and only use things that were designed and created by the open source community?
- How to Be a Better Procrastinator [Article] – Set limits/boundaries. “The key here is to unplug your laptop when you open your email. After a while, the battery will die. That will break the spell. You won’t need to rely on willpower to quit your Net surfing; lack of battery power will do it for you. If you don’t use a laptop, take a big drink of water before settling in to answer your email. Your natural alarm clock will break the spell before the whole day is gone.”