Here’s a great way to end your weekend or ease into Monday morning… Don’t forget your morning coffee!
- Introducing the Leap [Video] – Imagine using iOS-like gestures to control your computer… Remember that movie with Tom Cruise with the awesome computer screen? Yeah, awesomeness like that!
- There’s no speed limit. (The lessons that changed my life.) [Article] – Amazing article about how a guy went through grad school in just over two years and how he crushes it. We just need to challenge ourselves and not accept the normal way of doing things.
- Meet the tireless entrepreneur who squatted at AOL [Article] – I’ve heard of lean startups and bootstrapping before but I think this kid took it to the extreme. One month he only spent $30 on his monthly expenses – for the occasional McDonald’s splurge.
- IBM stung by BYOD pitfalls [Article] – Epic fail on IBM’s part… However, the BYOD topic could be a complete series of blog articles and there is no one correct way to implement it.
- What to Do When “Doing What You Love” Isn’t an Option [Article] – There are some good points that I agree with but I’ll let you make your own opinion on this one.