Top off your coffee and check out some of these interesting links from last week…
- Facebook Condemns Companies That Demand User Logins [Article] – Even Facebook doesn’t like the idea of you sharing your login credentials.
- How do you cram 1 trillion rows in a spreadsheet? [Article] – Nerd Alert! As “big data” gets bigger we’ll need some way of analyzing it. Us hardcore Excel users might need something to support the growth.
- New iPad users blowing by their monthly plan in hours thanks to LTE [Article] – Did you go out and get the new iPad? Did you get one with a data plan? If so, you better watch out because you’re going to burn through your data plan in no time!
- Timeline for Facebook Pages: THE COMPLETE GUIDE [Video] – I wrote about Pat Flynn in a the Follow Friday – Smart Passive Income and he’s done it once again. Here’s everything you need to know about Facebook Timeline for Facebook Pages.
- VMware’s WSX Does Virtual Desktops With HTML5 [Article] – How would you like a desktop that you could access from anywhere with a web browser. VMware might be making this super simple!