WHOA! Sorry folks for not posting in a while. Here’s the first weekly review for 2012!
- FactoryReset.com Details Reset Instructions for Tons of Different Gadgets [Article] – Did you get that new gadget during the holiday season and already mess it up. Try resetting it to the factory settings and hopefully you learned what you did wrong.
- Enable Concurrent Desktop Sessions in Windows [Article] – This is super handy when you share an RDP box with multiple people. By default you can only have one RDP connection on a Windows build.
- Vending machine cuisine your only option? Here’s what to eat [Article] – Late night studying? Stuck waiting in some government building or hospital? There are some “healthy” options in that vending machine.
- Slapping Your Brother Across the Face with an iPad Looks Like a Lot of Fun [Video] – umm… ouch!
- Where You Go I Go Too [Audio] – Some decent music to code to, read to, or just relax.