Hopefully you’ll get this in time for your next coffee refill. It’s Monday morning and here are a couple of things that you may have missed last week. Enjoy!
- Lego Ice Bricks Tray [Product] – Looking for a fun way to make ice cubes? Any kid or adult will appreciate Lego ice cubes! This would also make a great stocking stuffer. Maybe you could add some food coloring to your water to make colored ice cubes…
- Rapidly Learn Any Skill (Including Cooking): An Interview with Tim Ferriss about “The 4-Hour Chef” [Article + Podcast] – Ferriss is at it again! The title says it all… Also, if you’re interested in his new book, the Kindle version is only 4.99 (affiliate link).
- The Legend of Digital Zelda [Video] – All I can say is awesome and express how much I would enjoy taking a whole week to play these all over again!
- Spencer and Laura’s Success Story: Moving to Costa Rica with Two Children [Article] – Very inspiring and a kick in the pants to get some passive income going!
- Why I Decided to Spend More Time Working from Home [Article] – A short blog post from the co-founder and CEO of Parse.ly. Just remember, it’s not for everyone and might not work for every organization.