Now that I’m getting a little older, up for debate on who you talk to, but I’ve been thinking about a few things lately that my kids (when we have them) will probably never know or experience.
- Land-line phone or non smart-phone
- CRT monitor or TV
- Cassette player or Walkman
- VHS tape and VCR
- Backstreet Boys or Nsync
- Altavista, Lycos, or Netscape
- Alarm clock
- Full House, Power Rangers, or MacGyver
- Check book, phone book, or rolodex
- Film camera
- Fax machine
- Mini-Discs or players
- Vehicles without power anything
- Desktop computers
Some of the things on the list I hope will go away… What do you think “your kids” will never experience?