This week’s Follow Friday recipient is…
Lifehacker dispenses cutting edge digital productivity news for efficiency fans everywhere. Motivated business decision makers and at-home DIYers turn to Lifehacker to manage their workplaces, personal finances, and home computer setups. Built on a collection of ‘life hacks,’ Lifehacker is a regular addiction for millions and its editors are recognized as leading digital intellects.
I follow lifehacker pretty religiously because they actually have useful and informative stuff. Back in the day… I used to follow Digg but then it got polluted with random garbage (IMHO), Now, lifehacker has very useful DIY info, editorials, and videos. I hope you give it a chance and become a follower as well.
Here are some of my favorite lifehacker posts!
- The Always Up-to-Date Guide to Building a Hackintosh
- Use Your Home Computer from Anywhere: A Comprehensive Guide to Remote Controlling Your PC
- Let Your Annoying Neighbors Know How You Feel with This Simple Complaint Form
- Create a Makeshift Wrench with a Bolt and Two Nuts
- Start Every Day as a Producer, Not a Consumer
- How to Sell Your Excess Crap for Cash in Just a Few Hours with Amazon’s Fulfillment Program
- Button the Top Button of a Collared Shirt Before Hanging It to Keep the Collar Crisp
Image Source: http://advertising.gawker.com/logos/