This has been bothering me for a while… We’ve been getting protein bars from the store for quick snacks and for some reason, I’m not always satisfied after eating one. What I really mean is that I want to eat another one or four because I’m still hungry. I then started thinking about how much more substance I could get if they would stop putting that silly layer of chocolate, chocolate chips, or other “sweet” layer of goodness. Now you’re shaking your head at me because you’re going to tell me that’s the best part. But how much more “bar” could you get if you got rid of the chocolate – 10% more? Maybe 25% more…
- Give me more substance in my protein bars
- Starbucks coffee that’s 10-20 degrees cooler. I swear that I burn my mouth every single time. The blonde roast is great by the way… But Caribou is still better, sorry.
- Yogurt lids that don’t fart yogurt on you. It always happens when you least expect it and when you’re wearing nice clothes. You get super hungry and don’t even think when you open the yogurt and then… it farts on you and you now have yogurt on your shirt.
- Nail clippers that didn’t fling the nail across the room.
- Urinals that eliminate splash back – first world male problem.
- Locks on click pens to eliminate them from accidentally clicking open in your pocket to reduce the ink from ruining your pants/shirt.
- Battery covers on remotes that don’t fall off when the remote is dropped. It’s really annoying when the cover slides under the couch. Out comes the duct tape…
- The option to get cheaper airfare if you decline the meal or “complimentary” beverages. This could potentially reduce the number of flight attendants too. Seems like a great money saver.
- Give your customers free wifi if they buy something. Also, don’t make them sign up with a 3rd party service to do it. Just give them the wifi password – you can change this everyday too.
- For heavens sake, give me the ability to pay my student loans with my credit card. I want to rewards. If you think this is a bad idea just remember that it’s the card holder’s responsibility to be responsible. If you’re stupid enough to use your credit card, which has a much higher interest rate, and you decide to not pay it off on time then that’s your fault.
Short and sweet! I really think #8, #9, and #10 have some merit. Go forth, make it happen, and I’ll use it!
What are some of your recommendations?
Image Source: ladybugbkt