- What Happens to Stolen Bicycles? [Article] – If you like Freakonomics then you’re going to love this article. The analytical perspective to stealing bikes. Great read!
- Facebook Is Now Recording Everyone You Stalk [Article] – Not really sure if this is a “value add” feature… I guess FB is running out of their innovation fuel.
- Roku’s streaming stick starts shipping: $100, gaming remote and Wifi Direct [Article] – I love my current Roku player and this seems like a step in the right direction. If they can get the “Air Play” feature to work then I just might have to get one!
- Industrial Revolution 2.0: how Quirky created 15 new iPhone 5 accessories in one week [Article + Video] – Try to get your projects to run like this. What if the turnaround time in corporate America could be like this?
- The Best Speech I Ever Gave [Video] – Chris Brogan does it again! This 45 minute video is worth the watch, IMHO. Learn about your inner super hero and go forth and conquer.
Archives for September 2012
- CupChair makes 360° product views easy, using just your iPhone and a cup [Article + Video] – Here’s a neat little app for all you folks that sell a lot of things online. You can now easily create and embed the 360 degree images of your products on your site by using your iPhone.
- Cut the Box in Half – The Works – [Article] – Here’s a great way to make your goals seem a little more reasonable or attainable.
- Yield [Article] – Another great insight from Seth Godin. “Yield has two meanings, and one leads to the other.”
Watch TED Talks As Often As You Can. Seriously[Article] – There’s always something good on TED. Here’s the video that I watched last night – Nirmalya Kumar: India’s invisible innovation
- Why Remote Workers Are More (Yes, More) Engaged [Article] – Always arguable but another great article.