- McRib Deconstructed [Website] – Everything you ever wanted to know about the McRib!
- MyCuppa Mugs [Website] – “Mugs to help you mix your favourite brew to just-how-you-like-it by matching the colour guide on the inside.”
- Facebook Adds Security Features Trusted Friends & App Passwords [Article] – In the event that your FB account is locked this feature will send a code to 3-5 designated friends that will enable you to unlock your account.
- 29 Ways To Stay Creative [Video] – Number 8 is my favorite…
- How to Shop at Costco and Sam’s Club Without a Membership [Article] – Sneaky… I like it!
- 10 Years Of The iPod [Article] – The iPod is 10 years old. Boy, now do I feel old…
Archives for October 2011
I happen to ride the bus everyday to work and there are some folks that are doing something to keep busy but there are others that are doing absolutely nothing! First of all, how on earth can you sit and do absolutely nothing for 30 minutes!?
Here are some productive things to do while riding the bus:
- Write a blog post – This one for example was written on my iPhone while riding to work
- Write a book
- Read a book
- Listen to something: music, podcast, audiobook, or a language tape
- Develop an app or program – Last year I wrote about how Mike Hugo wrote an web app while riding the bus. So can you!
- Catch up on email, Facebook, twitter, RSS, and etc.
- Study for something
Top off your coffee (I’m already on my second pot) and check out some of these interesting articles that I discovered last week.
- Squarespace 6: Rebuilt From The Ground Up To Take On WordPress, Tumblr And Everyone Else [Video] – I’ll have to try this out! Maybe I’ll have to ditch WordPress?
- This Is The First Ever Music Video Shot Entirely Using The iPhone 4S [Video] – The quality is pretty good but the song could use a little work 😛
- Brand Table concept revolutionizes fast food, NFC still won’t make it good for you [Video]- Pretty neat, looks a little laggy, but overall it seems like it could work.
- Siri, Could You Pour Me A Beer? [Video] – The outtake at the end has to be the best part!
- Anyone with a Smart Cover can break into your iPad 2 [Video] – Just don’t lose your iPad or leave it unattended.
- Logitech’s New Mouse Lasts Three Years on One Charge [Article] – Geek moment! This just made the Christmas list.
Top off your coffee and check out some of these interesting articles that I discovered last week.
- 5GB free iCloud not enough? Box.net is throwing you 50GB free [Article] – Regardless if you are going to use iCloud or not this is an offer that’s too good to pass up.
- Netflix Abandons Qwikster, Will Continue Sending DVDs by Mail [Article] – Should have asked your customers their thoughts first…
- Photoshop Will End Blurry Pics Forever [Video] – Do you ever take a picture on vacation only to find out after uploading it that it was blurry? Photoshop might be able to fix it – in the future…
- Facebook for iPad out now [Article] – It’s about time! However, they updated the iPhone version too and I think there’s some refining to do on both apps. On another note, I think they’re the same app but it works on both devices.
- Cooking with a Thermos Bottle [Video] – Huh? This is actually pretty neat. We’ve had some steal cut oats in the pantry for a while… Mainly because I’ve been too lazy to wait 30 minutes. I guess I’ll be eating those next week!
- iPhone 4S Gets “Will It Blend” Treatment [Video] – Tear… Pretty comical though – a blender with “Siri technology”.