Top off your coffee and check out some of these interesting articles that I read last week.
- Joe Hewitt’s First Post-Facebook Web Gift: Inertial Scrolling For All [Article] – By far the greatest photo gallery I’ve ever seen!
- Coffee: The Greatest Addiction Ever [Video] – Another validation factor that my addiction is just fine!
- Card.io brings credit card visual swipe to mobile devs [Article] – Another great entry into the mobile payment system. My favorite part, no need for additional hardware. I’m still a Sqaure fan though!
- Branch Holder Turns Dead Sticks Into Awesome Swords [Article] – This is what every boy needs growing up. Ok, there’s a little sarcasm there but this could entertain kids for hours.
- How-To: Bottle Cutting [Video] – This video will show you how to make some pretty neat glasses from some of you favorite beer/wine bottles.
- Skype coming to the iPad soon [Article] – It’s about time. I often wondered what Skype was waiting for… Then again, Microsoft might be the one screwing it up. There’s also a video for what it might look like.
- Valve makes Team Fortress 2 free-to-play [Article] – Wohoo! The title says it all.
- Hairrrr [Application] – Gross but pretty cool. This application turns your photos into a new photo but made of hair.