- AT&T Buying T-Mobile for $39 Billion [Article] – I think the title says it all…
- Plug it all in with the 5-in-1 Connection Kit for iPad [Article] – Do you have an iPad? Want to connect external devices? This might be the connector for you and it combines the two connectors that Apple currently provides for $44.99
- Access Paywall-Free Content on Starbucks Wi-Fi Networks [Article] – If you enjoy reading the Wall Street Journal, The Economist, ESPN Insider, and Mediabistro you can read it for free at your local Starbucks. By connecting to their wifi you can get through the paywalls!
- Download Audiobooks To Your Kindle Over Wi-Fi [Article] – Awesome news for those that have a Kindle and like audiobooks. However, this sounds like an oxymoron to me but hey, why not listen to audiobooks on a e-reader device…
- Pogoplug Beta turns your computer into a personal cloud server [Article] – You no longer need the Pogoplug device to create you own personal cloud. Pogoplug’s new software can turn any computer into an online personal cloud, storage device, and print server.
- Simple hack retrofits iPad 1 for Smart Cover [Video] – Even if you have the first iPad you can still take advantage of the Smart Cover. This video will show you how to retrofit your iPad with magnets to take advantage of the Smart Cover.
There were a lot of other notable items for the week but I didn’t want to list them all. What are your thoughts – How many articles are too many?