By popular demand… actually by a friend asking for some insight – here’s how to integrate your personal WordPress blog into your Facebook account.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Hover over “Settings” and select “Application Settings” [top menu bar]
- Select “Notes”
- Now in the Notes settings, select “Import a blog”. [top right of the screen]
- Enter your blog’s URL.
- Check the check box. You’re import YOUR blog, right?
- Select “Start Importing”
- Review the content and select “Confirm Import”
Now your blog posts are integrated with your Facebook account. When you write a new blog entry and publish it a little snippet will be placed on your Profile and a new Note will be created.
I can’t take full credit for this.. I found all the steps here: http://wordpress.tv/2009/07/22/import-your-wordpress-blog-into-facebook/