With the whole AT&T debacle with the MMS and tethering I started thinking of other features that I would appreciate.
- Stop a text while sending. What’s the purpose of the sending bar anyways? Is it there to appease the person that their text is actually sending?
- Create new photo albums and have the ability to organize your pictures.
- Emoticons, corny I know.
- Basic formatting in the Notes and Mail application: ordered/unordered lists and bold/italics/underline.
- Better email sync. I utilize the All Mail folder in Gmail quite a bit and whenever I read something in that folder I have to re-sync or go into my Inbox to clear the new message.
- Ability to edit Notes in iTunes. Currently I have it sync to Oulook.
- Over the air updates. This might not work with AT&T’s infrastructure 🙁
- Custom text message sounds.
- Support for multiple Exchange accounts.
- Additional button the side of the phone to take pictures.
- Support for multiple email signatures.
- Process Monitor/Task Manager to kill hung processes and to clear RAM.
- New carrier?
My two cents for now.